Account Manager - Languages required include English plus one of the following... Italian, Spanish, or French.
Location: UK or Iceland
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Interested in growing your career at a fast-growing online travel company? TripAdvisor is seeking an Account Manager who will operate as a key customer advocate for their accounts driving customer satisfaction across their portfolio. KPIs will include customer NPS, retention, booking revenue, and product adoption. This position is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who enjoys driving sales results, is able to work independently, and has an interest for additional opportunities in sales and account management.
Pivotal to this role is an entrepreneurial attitude as the AM will be helping to define the role within the team, and the ability to drive a high level of customer engagement across their customer base. This is a key role within the business and the employee will proactively engage in the on-going management of their accounts including the topics related to customer satisfaction, feedback on the solution to Product partners, and driving value from our solution This role will work directly with Sales, Support, and Product teams.
- Operate as a key customer advocate - develop and maintain strong relationship with customers with the goal of best in class customer success
- Identify underutilized product areas and build plan to drive optimal usage
- Track, record, and analyse customer feedback to pass to Product partners and leadership
- Must be able to proactively drive satisfaction in customers with minimal oversight
- Identify and upsell new opportunities into customers where applicable
- Coordinate with customer, business users and decision makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
- 2+ years working in an account management role providing technology solutions to a client base
- A second language aside from fluent English is required: Spanish, Italian or French
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Strong proficiency with Internet-based applications
- Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, upsell / cross sell opportunities
- Highly motivated, passionate over achiever, team player, facilitator
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Incredibly detailed oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with the forecasting process and exceeding a target goal and quota