Account Managers act as client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience.
What you’ll do here…
Act as an outbound sales “expert”
B2B companies call on us as experts in outbound sales strategy and activities. We leverage that expertise, our processes, and the most cutting edge technology to generate outbound sales opportunities on behalf of our clients. The Account Manager role acts as the interface between our internal teams and the client. You, along with a Senior Account Manager, will need to have the confidence and experience to act as an “expert” in all situations that may arise. If you LOVE sales but want to expand your sales skills beyond the front line, this is a role for you.
Coordinate and manage projects in conjunction with Senior Account Manager (SAM)
Each Senior Account Manager may be running 15+ individual accounts. As the account management function coordinates the efforts of several internal departments to produce the best results for our clients, you will assist the SAM in making sure all accounts are on track and following the current processes outlined to ensure client success.
Ever worked in a company where you elevated ways to improve things but nothing ever happened? That’s not us. You will be empowered and expected to critically analyze our processes and our performance to find efficiencies and better ways of doing things so that we can continue to drive exceptional results for our clients. This might include identifying and elevating process issues, poor client campaign performance, or how we’re communicating internally between teams. This isn’t a “cog in the machine” role - speaking up isn’t just encouraged, it’s required.
At present, every one of our team members works remotely. We believe this allows people to do their best work and manage their time like professionals, not clock punchers. With tools like Zoom for video calls and Slack for chatting, we're always in touch and feel like a real team without having to gather around the water cooler to talk (do people still do that?).
Examples of task you might be asked to do on any given day:
- Pull a report of client activities and determine if anything needs to be elevated to the SAM
- Attend a weekly client call with the SAM and coordinate after call activities
- Digest information and produce a Total Addressable Market request for the Data Team
- Review sales messaging and provide edits and suggestions
- Work with Data clients to narrow down their Ideal Customer Profile and make sure that any feedback they have is incorporated into their client profile and communicated appropriately to the Data Team.
- Pull call recordings from an outbound campaign and review for messaging consistency and quality.
- Research current/new sales messaging frameworks and report back to the team
- Confirm scheduling procedures for meetings set with the client
Demonstrable experience and skills required:
- Professional experience in sales, client service, business development, and/or marketing
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Firm understanding of sales processes and business in general, showing the ability to understand a client’s business model and work with them to reach their sales goals
- Understanding of modern “data” offerings as it relates to sales. Knowledge of Discover.org, zoom info, and other b2b databases a plus
- Creative problem solving
- Previous growth start-up experience a plus
- Team member mentality
- Familiarity with the g-suite set of products
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
If any of the below sound like you, this might not be a good fit:
- You are uncomfortable working in fast-paced, regularly changing environments
- You avoid or fear conflict
- You like being told exactly what to do and don’t like to think about how you do things or why things are being done
- Working on strategy seems big, nebulous, and not very fun
- You’re unorganized
- You prefer to not talk on the phone
- You’ve never worked remotely before
- Competitive pay with clear advancement path
- The maximum legal health reimbursement plan
- The best gear, software, and enablement for your work
- Coaching/mentorship budget
- Autonomy and the ability to impact the business
- A challenging and accountable work environment
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.