At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With thousands of vehicles in our expansive inventory, high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, real-time financing and an online purchase process, we provide a seamless car buying experience for consumers. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video!
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
- We’re building a team of bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
- You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
- In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
- Lead a team of inventory associates and partner with the Inspection Center team to track ready-line and in-process inventory
- Maintain lot integrity by accurately tracking vehicles and ensuring regular upkeep of facilities
- Train and manage team, providing coaching, feedback and mentorship
- Perform administrative duties such as approving employee time sheets
- Conduct business within Carvana policies and procedures
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the customer and the business at all times
Blue Mound, TX
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license, no more than two moving violations in the last three years and no DUIs
- Experience supervising/managing a team
- Ability to interact with managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner
- Familiarity with technical systems and processes for tracking inventory
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- The energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
The physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others
- Company culture of promotions from within and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening. CARVANA is a tobacco-free workplace.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.